Well hello friends, doesn't that sound posh I am going for a more up market approach, Na who's kidding who, its plain little old me, (not so much of the old lol)
Well there is not a lot of news this week, another boring old week has just gone by, but I did watch Crufts last Saturday, watched it with Georgie and we found it very good looking back over the past years, its on again this sat and also for another 4 or 5 days so please if you get the chance have a look.
We will be celebrating Georgie's 11th birthday soon with a BBQ and fun and games, so that’s good for us all here to look forward too. Will try and get a few pics (without her knowing ).
I thought of maybe having a small quiz no prizes I am afraid as we here are still in lock down so cant get anything to have as a prize, but lets see who knows the answers I will also put this quiz on our fb page so you can put the answers on there, so good luck and have a think before you put your answers as I can only take your first answer.
- What is the breed of dog which was invented by a vicar ?
- What town do those called Brummies' come from ?
- Which breed of dog does not bark but yodel ?
- Can you name the dog which led the sled dog team which carried medicine to save a town in Alaska back in the 20’s?
- What is the name of the ginger street cat that died last week?
- Can you name both the dogs who have their own STAR on the Hollywood walk of fame ?
- What is the name of the medal which is the animal Victoria cross?
- What is the breed of cat that is in the animation Disney's Lady and the Tramp film ?
- Name the race horse who is buried at the winning post on the Aintree racecourse ?
- What Latin American dance is inspired by the movements of a bull fight?
- The stage Musical Miss Saigon is based on which opera ?
- Which breed of cat does not have a tail ?
- Who wrote the book 101 Dalmatians ?
- Which actress played Cruella de vill in the live action film ?
- Name the horse who won the Grand national 3 times and was also placed 2 twice?
- What is the name of the worlds longest running sitcom comedy tv show ?
- What was the name of the talking horse show in the USA ?
- What is the name of the flower and the colour which people wear for remembering the fallen animals from the wars ?
- Which actor played the titled role in the original Perry Mason Tv series ?
- Name the dog which became famous for keeping vigil on his masters grave ?